Job Title: Deputy General Manager
Qualification: BE + MBA
Experience : Must Have 7-10 Yrs
Experience in Product Management especially in Volte, LTE
Minimum 5 years in Telecom/technology; 3-4 years in technical product management
Reporting to (Position): Head- Voice, Video, Messaging
The role would be responsible for managing the product life cycle including product design, development and deployment of Mobility Voice, Video and Messaging products and services on 4G LTE network, comprising Voice over LTE and Voice over Wi-Fi and associated products, and ensuring best-in-class customer experience.
Product Lifecycle Management
Product Design and Development.
- Define value propositionsand customer experience for Voice, Video and Messaging products, including Voice and Video over LTE, Voice over WiFi, Voice over IP, Rich Communication Services, Audio and Video conferencing.
- Articulate technical and functional product features and functionalities.
Product Innovation and Enhancement
- Interact with Technology, Network and IT teams to ensure product features are clearly articulated, specified and documented, developed as specified and tested.
- Project management to ensure product development and delivery are on track
Product Go-to-Market Execution
- Rigorous testing of features and customer experience processes to ensure launch readiness
- Interact with customer facing unit’s viz. Sales, CC, different cross-functional teams to introduce new product capabilities
- Conduct customer market research to identify product enhancements and refinement
- Execute and monitor all product launches/changes throughout implementation
Product Portfolio Management
- Co-create product portfolio plans and roadmaps and ensure buy-in from all stakeholders
- Oversee the filing of tariff plans to TRAI
- Ensure smooth execution of product launches at all customer touch points.
Customer Service Excellence
- Identify existing & latent customer need and offer new features to enhance customer experience
- Ensure customer facing channels have the right query, request and complain resolution mechanisms available for existing products
- Ensure preparation of product dashboards to track product performance
- Ensure adherence to product development guidelines and any statutory requirements as well as to implementation policies
Analysis and Reporting
- Conduct extensive numerical analysis using company data as well as market information and report the same to the Product Manager to aid research based decision making
Knowledge & Skills
Strong set of business values and ethics
Self-motivated and yearning for taking on far greater challenges & responsibilities
Passion to excel
Entrepreneurial Mind set