Job Title: Inventory Planner (Digital)
Experience : 3-7 Years
Role definition: Support buyers in managing optimum inventory levels in assigned product segment.
Role Summary: Responsible for Determining the stock required for each product group at each stock point in the supply chain and optimize movement of inventory to ensure fill rates.
1) To oversee and control all inventory related planning and activity for the product bricks.
2) To work along with the buying team for forecasting inventory requirements
3) To determine inventory requirements for each assortment of each product group @ each stock point
4) To optimize movement of Inventory so that there is neither shortage nor surplus @ any point
5) Defectives management
Key Performance Indicators:
1) Reduction of stock out
2) Reduction in Inventory costs
3) Reduction in value of goods lost during storage