Job Title: Training Manager - AM
Certification/Training in Adult Learning preferred
ASTD/ISPI certified professionals strong preferred
Please mention minimum grade/percentage, if over and above organizational guidelines, as well as names of institutes, if applicable)
Experience : Must Have 5+ years.
Reporting to : Lead – Customer Service Training Operations
Enable smooth and high-impact operations to achieve CSD Training objectives.
Key Responsibilities :
- NHQ-enabled CS Training & Development Projects:
Lead and execute strategic functional projects to enable a high-impact customer service organization.
- NHQ-enabled CS Training & Development Operations:
Manage and deliver centralized learning/training processes to support geographies and contact centres.
- CS Training Team Development:
Lead and execute internal team development and engagement initiatives.
- Learning/Training Delivery:
Work with CSD Training Partners to enable learning/training delivery across digital and offline channels through direct facilitation and/or enabling partner training teams.
- training delivery/facilitation across varied topics
- executing strategic training projects
- manage centralized training processes
- developing trainers
Knowledge & Skills
Training Need Identification & Evaluation
Adult Learning Principles and Practices
Learning/Training Facilitation Skills